We're always looking for talented local people interested in helping the community and becoming an elected Councillor on our local councils.
- Want to help your local community?
- A campaigner on issues of concern?
- Become a member of the Conservative Party?
- A team player in all our campaigning, social and fund raising activities?
- 18 or over one month before polling day?
If applying, please post your application form to Lancashire Conservatives c/o 9 Cross Street Nelson Lancashire BB9 7EN
or email to email@example.com
|Becoming a Councillor - A Guide||2.58 MB|
|Conservative Councillor Association||1.44 MB|
|Councillor Candidate Application Form||102.58 KB|